The Mississippi Human Trafficking Council is committed to community engagement, collaboration, and providing support to organizations searching to learn more about human trafficking. We have provided training to law enforcement, medical service providers, and more.
Click here to request a human trafficking training or public speaker.
If you are interested in having a speaker or training series for your organization, we would be happy to work with you. In 2021, the Council created its first training programs to help establish a common language and understanding of human trafficking and its impact on Mississippi.
Training/Public Speaking can cover a broad range of topics, including:
- Civic groups and community organizations
- Mississippi initiatives concerning human trafficking
- Human Trafficking 101 for medical personnel
- "Train-the-trainer" community outreach and education courses
- Human Trafficking 101 for law enforcement
- Advanced human trafficking training for Law Enforcement Investigators
- Trafficking victim risk factors and identification
- Understanding trauma and direct service for survivors
- Human trafficking for medical personnel