Agency requesting an Amber Alert must:
• Include description & color photograph of abducted child and suspect when available.
• Include description of suspect.
• Include description of suspect vehicle (including tag information).
• Complete the DPS form on the website.
• Provide a color photograph of the abducted child.
• Enter the child on NCIC.
• Are kidnapping charges pending?
IF ANY OF THESE CRITERIA ARE NOT MET, MBI HAS AN ENDANGERED/MISSING CHILD ALERT THAT MAY BE ACTIVATED INSTEAD OF THE AMBER ALERT.
Click HERE for more Information.
Law enforcement agency may request a Missing Child or Missing Person BOLO Flyer through the Fusion Center if unable to meet Amber Alert or Missing/Endangered Alert criteria.
Toll Free: 1-888-4SAFE-MS or 601-933-7200