Agency requesting an AMBER ALERT must:
• Include description & color photograph of abducted child and suspect when available.
• Include description of suspect.
• Include description of suspect vehicle (including tag information).
• Complete the DPS form on the website.
• Provide a color photograph of the abducted child.
• Enter the child on NCIC.
• Are kidnapping charges pending?
ENDANGERED/MISSING CHILD ALERT:
If any of these criteria are not met, MBI has an ENDANGERED/MISSING CHILD ALERT that may be activated.
Click HERE for more Information.
MISSING CHILD/PERSON BOLO:
Law enforcement agency may request a Missing Child or Missing Person BOLO Flyer through the Fusion Center if unable to meet Amber Alert or Missing/Endangered Alert criteria.
Toll Free: 1-888-4SAFE-MS or 601-933-7200